Friday, August 28, 2015

Fourth Friday Freebie!

I have to apologize for the SVG store still being down due to circumstances beyond my control.  I'm not sure when or if Create and Cut will be back.  I thought I had another avenue for selling my SVG files but unfortunately that hasn't panned out.  I will be looking into owning/operating my own site sometime in the new year.  Until then, please check out my Etsy Shop as I will be adding the most popular files there.  In the meantime, if there is a particular file you'd like to purchase, please email me (thecreativepointe@gmail.com).  To see my complete SVG file catalog, check out the Pinterest board

Now onto today's Freebie!  Something fun for fall and lots of DT inspiration using the files from it.
The only rule is that this file is available for free TODAY ONLY.  That means it's available from midnight to 11:59 pm Eastern Standard Time.  After that, you can still get it, you just have to pay for it.
Be sure to follow the blog (or the Facebook page) so you don't miss out on next month's Freebie because I will not promote on the FB cutting groups.  It will be advertised just to my blog/FB followers!
Be sure to share this link (NOT THE ACTUAL FILE) with your SVG cutting friends and have them follow or "Like" The Creative Pointe. Hope you enjoy the freebie!

THIS MONTH'S FREEBIE SVG FILE:
Get it HERE








No comments: