Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Vinyl Wall Decal

My parents recently had a murphy bed made for their guest room.  They loved it but thought that the wall space created when the bed was pulled down looked too bare.  I suggested a vinyl saying since I thought that a regular picture would be in the way.  They agreed and I set out to create something special for them.  Since my mom is a very talented quilter, this is the design I came up with.  Feel free to grab it and trace it for yourself (Personal use only please).
I cut this with my Silver Bullet electronic cutter from brown Oracal 631 vinyl.  It was quite large, 36" wide x 24" deep.  If you make a design smaller than that, keep in mind that the flourish lines on the ornaments are very thin.  
My parents were very happy with the result and so was I!

No comments: