Monday, August 8, 2016

Nifty Nightstand Redo

Nothing better than giving a boring piece of furniture new life!
This nifty nightstand started out as an ugly duckling...
...and with some chalk paint, a jazzy chevron pattern and a funky new knob, 
it's definitely become a swanky swan!
I painted this piece in Americana Decor Chalky Finish paint (Refreshing).  The drawer front started out with white chalk paint (Everlasting) and then I painted on a cool chevron design.  
It's hard to see in the photos, but I also added a white line along the middle edge of the top pieces. The large wooden knob came from my scrap stash.  I gave it a coat of black acrylic paint. 
The entire piece was waxed to finish.
This weekend I'll be selling this piece and lots more in Bay City, Michigan.
I hope you'll stop by!
All the details on Facebook





No comments: