Saturday, March 28, 2015

Some Work From My Friends!

My annual Girls Weekend held earlier this month also produced some lovely work from my friends.  I gave them a basket of various SVG die cuts I created and waited to see what they would do with them.  I'm very pleased to show what they came up with.  The scrap layout above was created by my sister.  She used files from the MOVIE SET.  
All the cards below were created by a very good friend.
  In these directly above and below she used files from the TOOL SET.
The card below features a file from the GOLF SET

The cards directly above and below feature cuts from the CAR SET.

Finally I thought I post a very rare picture...a tidy studio!  
This was what it looked like before all the girls arrived.  
Another great Girls Weekend is in the record book!





No comments: