Thursday, May 28, 2015

Fund Raising Auction For Bulldogs!

One organization that is close to my heart is Detroit Bulldog Rescue.  
There is a fund raising auction for that group going on today, May 28th starting at 7 pm EST .  
It runs through Saturday, May 30th at 7pm EST. 
 I always donate some of my hand made items and usually find lots of great things to bid on too!  This year I've donated two bulldog themed items.  Shown above is a pink glitzy tumbler.  I created and cut the king bulldog from permanent vinyl and hand applied it to the tumbler.  I even added a pink gem to the top of his crown.  The other item, shown below will be a similar hand painted bulldog pillow.  Winning bidder will have have the pillow created in their choice of lettering color.  
 I'm also donating one of my altered/painted domino pendants.  This has a gold-toned bail attached to the back and is signed and dated by me.  No two of my pendants are alike!
 If you'd like to bid on any of my items, or other lovely things, all proceeds go to bulldog rescue.  You must become FB friends with Melisa Pautz to see the auction items and bid.  I hope to see you there!


No comments: