Monday, January 16, 2017

Black & White & Read All Over

I had coordinating black patterned scrap paper leftover from another project so I decide to use them to refill my stash of cards.  Adding black, white and gray elements gave the cards an easy elegant look.  Scroll down to see the cards and some design tips. 
I punched a black card stock border and over that laid a gray silk ribbon.  
I added a stamped and punched sentiment accented with a white fabric flower. 
 Black embossed flourish, gray taffeta ribbon and three black matte gems are this card's embellishments.  I made this one an anniversary card.
I cut a black card stock banner and added the white ink stamped sentiment,  A clear gem accents the left side of the banner.  A gray taffeta ribbon runs vertically down the card. 
The sentiment was stamp and punched out then matted with a larger black circle.  
The dimensional bow is a punch from Stampin' Up
 
Some of the same embellishments as mentioned above, just arranged differently. 
Another elegant birthday card.  This one features a round punched sentiment.

No comments: