Saturday, May 7, 2011

Sharing: Mother's Day Card

Are you ready for Mother's Day? 
If you still need to make a card, here's a quick idea....
The artwork is cut using a SVG file set (details below). 
I pieced and glued the pieces to a texture printed yellow piece of scrapbook paper and matted with solid purple paper.  The pots, leaves and flowers were shaded with Distress Inks that I "painted" onto the paper with a water brush.  After that was dry, I used brown and white pens to add a variety of "stitching" to all of the pieces.  Finally I found a little bee charm and attached to the card with a glue dot. 
Quick, easy and cute!
The SVG file is one of the sets you can get at CUT & CREATE
And this weekend only,
ALL MY SVG FILES ARE
ON SALE FOR 25% OFF!
All my files are built using layers. 
This makes them so easy and quick to cut. 
Plus I test cut each and every file and photograph it
so that you know EXACTLY what you're getting.

1 comment:

Gerri Herbst said...

Such a cute card. Thanks for the list of other historical novels. I will definitely give them a try. Thanks for yr kind words on my bookmarks. take care. gerri