Friday, August 19, 2011

Sharing: Digi Tea Cup Card

Today I'm featuring a lovely card by Vicki over at PAPER SQUIRREL.
She used a few great techniques on this card that she explains on her blog.
I especially like the crackle on the tea cup which gives it that "aged" look. 
The image is actually her own digital stamp.
She printed the tea cup digi on patterned paper,
which is something I always forget to do. 
I want to do it the hard way....color it! 
Why not just used patterned paper and make it quick?!
Speaking of digital stamps, you really should check out
her blog as she has a new freebie every friday. 
This week she has an adorable little school girl offered...
but hurry, the freebie lasts just one week. 
If you missed a digi (like the tea cup above)
you can purchase them from her blog.

By the way, did you notice the SVG file she added
from my "Fancy Flourishes--Two" set?
Check back tomorrow and Sunday as I'll be showing you two more samples from
my talented Creative Team using this very versatile set!
You can get "Fancy Flourishes--Two" from my store over at
 CUT & CREATE.

Don't Forget....I'm on FACEBOOK.

No comments: