Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Scrapbook Page: Momma & Millie

Continuing with dog scrapbooking, today I have a layout featuring me and my remaining bulldog, ten year old Millie.  
I had a great time using all my vintage and girly supplies for this layout.  Millie HATES to wear costumes and doesn't like a camera aimed at her (unlike Louie the ham).  So when she let me dress her in the same Halloween costume I wore, I knew the pictures deserved a layout!  And she really is "girly" for a bulldog.  Ummmm, except for one thing.  Millie can pass gas (and she does it frequently) that could peel the paint off the wall!  My family and friends know that the price to pay for enjoying a week of "Craft-cation" is putting up with the smell.  They're troupers!! lol
Supplies:
Paper:  K & Company "Life's Journey"
Font:  (cut using SCAL & Cricut) "Fancy Pants"
Flowers:  Petaloo "Flora Doodles-Salmon"
Ribbon Leaves
MME "Life Stories" Journaling Card
Vintage Lace and Buttons
Letter Stickers

5 comments:

Tina Campbell said...

Oh this is just to cute! What a special memory! the layout turned out fantastic

Paper Squirrel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Paper Squirrel said...

Miss Moo-Moo is the girly-est bully I know! Both of you look fantastically retro in your hat and glasses. (And yes, I'm surprised she hasn't been confiscated by the government for biological warfare...pee-u!)

krcmasterpiece said...

ROFL! What a hilarious photo!! So cute. She certainly does deserve to have a layout! Great job. I love vintage.

sammenhennet said...

Just gorgeous - the layout and the dog!!!