Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Bully Birthday Scrapbook Pages

It's been a while since I featured some scrapbooking.  That's because it's been a while since I did it!  I finally got to work earlier this month and created 13 pages for my general album and for my bulldog Gus's album.  Yes, Gus has an album!  In fact, I think he might be the first of my bulldogs (the previous three other dogs have their own too--search the blog if you want to see pages) to get two albums!  Mostly because I'm getting old and forgot that I scrapped duplicate pictures....doh! 
Here's a closer look at this double pager...Gus's 2nd Birthday! 
The left page features a big picture of Gus wearing his birthday hat (I cut a new vinyl number each year for the pictures!) accented with a fussy cut photo of his birthday cookie.  On both pages the paper, embellishments and top borders used are from Crate Paper.  I used an EK Success punch to do the cake border.  The two designer papers are divided with ribbon. 


No comments: