Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Dapper Dog Scrapbook Pages

More scrapbook pages for Gus.  Yesterday I mentioned that I accidentally used duplicate pictures and scrapped them.  These are them, Gus in his sweaters!  But I was so pleased with how the pages came out that I think I'll tell everyone I meant to do it!  
Here's a closer look:
I used Graphic 45 paper for this layout.  To pull the pictures into the paper, I created this dapper dog using SVG files and my electronic cutting machine. The hat and mustache are from my PHOTO PROPS SET, sized way down to fit the cute bulldog.
I added the highlights on the hat, nose, mustache and tie with a Picket Fence Distress Marker.  The hat band is red Stickles and the eyes were made dimensional with Liquid Pearls. 
I created and cut the title using SCAL and my electronic cutter.



No comments: