Jazz up your gift card presentation by putting it into this holder made from an A7 envelope.
While the sample is done for Christmas, you could make them up for any occasion!
- Colored A7 Envelope, scored at the middle
- 3” x 4.75” and 3.25” x 3.5” Pieces of Decorative Paper
- 3.25” x 5”, 2” x 3.75” and 1” x 2” (made into banner) Pieces of Plain Cardstock
- 17" length of ribbon or twine
- Corner Rounder Punch
- Christmas Stamps /Stamp Blocks
- Ink Pad
- Double Sided Tape
1. Score your envelope vertically in half. Fold on score line. Cut the flap on the fold from bottom edge up to top. Seal the left side of envelope flap.
2. Cut and stamp your cardstock and decorative paper. Use corner round punch if desired. Use photo above as a guide.
3. Using double sided tape, attach the large piece of stamped cardstock to the inside left. Attach the short piece of decorative paper to the inside right under flap. Be sure to line up each piece of attached paper so that they are even on the bottom. Attach your banner piece to center of right flap. Dress up with a gem or pearl.
4. Attach the taller piece of decorative paper to the center of the front. Run a 1"strip of double sided tape horizontally at the center of the decorative paper only. Press your twine or ribbon (center at card center) into the tape.
5. Place double sided tape on the back of the narrow stamped cardstock and attach to the front as shown above.
Tie ribbon or twine in a bow at the back to hold your card closed.