Sunday, December 23, 2012

Bulldogs Christmas Card

Being a bully lover I'm always on the look out for bulldog themed Christmas cards.  I haven't spotted any the last few years so I was really excited when this picture of Santa and some pooped pups showed up on Facebook.  (I wish I knew who's artwork it was...it's beautiful!)  I saved the picture, printed it out on white cardstock and matted with black CS.  The red background paper is from My Mind's Eye.  The plaid paper was a piece of scrap strip turned into a banner by using a square punch on the bottom. I used a Spellbinder's die to cut and emboss the ribbon banner and since it was curved, I just hand lettered the sentiment with a Sharpie.  I distressed all the edges with Vintage Photo Distress Ink.  The plastic snowflake embellishment was attached with Glossy Accents.