Saturday, March 5, 2016

Vacation Jewelry

Who's ready for Spring Break?!  I think that the last of my current jewelry creations definitely have an ocean vibe going with these lovely shades of turquoise, blue and sea glass green.
The earrings feature vintage flamingo charms encased in Ice Resin teardrops.  I didn't even realize that they matched the necklace below until I pulled them from the mold.  I love the ocean, so I guess that and those tropical breezes were on my mind! 
This pendant came about after I bought a mason jar of various beads from an antique store.  I just loved the colors (see above---lol) and didn't have any idea what to do with them.  When I got the jar home and opened it, I discovered the 2-inch acrylic circle beads in the batch and thought that they'd make a great pendant base.  I wired and glued on the various beads to create this piece.  Very unique and perfect for a spring break vacation outfit!
You can purchase these pieces on my sales blog:

No comments: